Saturday 27 April 2013

Grandads Tulips

Spring is finally here and my garden has started to see some beautiful tulips and daffodils spring up.  Last year grandad gave me a huge bag of bulbs which I planted all around the garden.  Sadly he passed away in February this year, but now that the bulbs have bloomed, everytime I look out the window or wander down the garden I think of my grandad.  Hopefully they will come up every year so that he will always be sitting in the garden with me.  







I never realised how many different types of daffodils there are but there are three different types in my garden!


Now that we've given the pond a bit of a tidy up you can see the fishes, we were surprised to count about 12 fish including 2 black ones that we couldn't see before! It still needs a proper clean out really but think that will have to be next year now...




I love my little garden!




No comments:

Post a Comment