Wednesday 1 June 2011

The Power of Cake

 One of the
 cards I got for my birthday this year perfectly expresses my love for cake.

‘Cake is your friend’.




This AMAZING monster of a birthday cake was made by Rob's own fair hands, yes it is a giant Oreo cookie cake and yes it tasted friggin awesome! Particularly good with Cookie Dough Ice cream!! Unfortunately it didn’t last very long *licks lips and then looks guilty* Thanks Rob I’ll have another one of those next year please!! (Or next week if you get bored...)

I had a lovely bday, as we had literally moved that week it was all a bit craazzeee but had a few friends pop in for a nosy round and a piece of cake.  I think Issy and Jamie had the most fun having balloon fights in the naughty corner, and there were lots of places for Issy to explore in the garden!



No comments:

Post a Comment