Saturday 19 March 2011

The Sun has got his hat on, Hip Hip Hip Hooray!

This week has been EXHAUSTING.  But alot has been achieved.  I have felt a bit of an emotional wreck this week, I think mainly because I have been so tired rushing over to the house every night after work and painting/sanding til my arms fall off.  But today the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day and that made me feel alot happier. 

Last night we didn't get a chance to watch comic relief so we thought we'd get into the spirit of things and be a little bit silly!




Eve came to help and keep me company today, whitewashing the front room for the first time!




Now that most of the walls plastered are dry most rooms have at least been whitewashed now, they just need painting again...and again.  I got alot done today, painted the front room, re-painted the dining room, the cupboard in the bedroom and the bathroom ceiling! Jay came in the evening and painted the second bedroom after his course aswell.  We are getting there!!

Have just realised that eves jumper matches her roller...very fetching!




Back there again tommorrow, this is a painting marathon! May have to do some sanding aswell *rolls eyes* (I don't like doing this) Kitchen and Bathroom should be fitted next week, very exciting cannot wait to have a toilet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment