Monday 14 March 2011

Week 8 - Let there be light!

Week 8 flew past last week!! The windows and back door were fitted on Saturday! Hoorah! Very pleased with them they are lovely and squeaky clean (the only thing in the house that is)

Our new back door in the dining room opening into the garden...


Two windows in the kitchen...



A view from outside in the garden...



And a nice little swirly frosted window in the bathroom..



On Sunday we had lots of little helpers, in fact we had a house full of people at one point! Letty came and worked very hard sandpapering like mad on the skirtings and the doors.  I could eat my dinner off that door letty you did a marvelous job thank you!!



Dad came round to help too and left looking like a snowman...



Managed to get Rob doing the scary stairwell again, thanks Rob!!!



Then me & Jay and Danny was doing the electrics, somehow Danny managed to escape my camera again.  I wasn't just taking pictures by the way I was working very hard!!!



This week is going to be crazy.  We have no builders, we have free reign of the house to try and get it in some kind of order, clean it up and paint it all.  This we are going to be doing every evening after work!  However I have some volunteers lined up...



No comments:

Post a Comment